- hCG Weight Loss
- Natural Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Hormone Therapy
- Contact Us
Obesity is a very real issue in our country today. As our waistlines expand, our health problems increase. Our patients often come to us with blood pressure issues as well as too-high cholesterol levels. The good news is that our hCG diet plan can turn those trends around; our hCG diet program can help lower cholesterol!
The Effects of High Cholesterol
- Too much cholesterol in your blood is asking for serious health problems related to your heart and circulation. When you have too much cholesterol, it begins to combine with other substances to form plaque inside your arteries. This is known as hardening of the arteries.
- If cholesterol buildup leads to a blockage in your artery, it could cause a heart attack or stroke. High cholesterol is a major health concern that should be addressed immediately!
Cutting Cholesterol Safely
- LDL cholesterol (often called “bad cholesterol”) comes from the foods we eat. Foods that are high in saturated and trans fats, or a diet made up of mainly animal products, will likely lead to high LDL cholesterol. Therefore, to cut your risk of cholesterol-related problems, it’s smart to consume a diet low in cholesterol.
- Many times, our patients’ doctors have told them it’s time to get their cholesterol in check. When we do a lipid panel in our office, we’ll check your cholesterol levels and then help you set a goal for how much progress you’d like to make during the diet. After that, we’ll have regular appointments with you to check in and make sure you’re still making progress.
- Our hCG diet plan is a great way to lower your cholesterol and improve several other aspects of your health at the same time. The perk of using the hCG diet versus other diets is that the hCG diet works very quickly, meaning you will improve your health much more quickly.
- hCG diet foods are healthy options that are low in cholesterol yet high in taste, including fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins. In need of healthy eating tips? We’ll teach you an entirely new way of eating so that you can enjoy long-term good health.
Tagged with: lower your cholesterol with hCG