- hCG Weight Loss
- Natural Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Hormone Therapy
- Contact Us
Suffering from Obesity? Our Weight Loss Clinic Can Help!
The hCG diet is great whether you have a few extra pounds to lose or you are struggling with obesity. Weight loss using hCG happens quickly and much more easily than other diets allow. Read on for some important facts about obesity and how weight loss with hCG can help you take control of your life and your happiness.
Facts on Obesity
- Obesity contributes to many health issues, such as sleep apnea, asthma, and joint pain.
- Being obese also puts one at risk for many diseases and ailments, such as type 2 diabetes, some cancers, stroke, and heart attack.
- Obesity is increasingly common; according to the CDC, about 1/3 of adult Americans are overweight, and another 1/3 are obese. This is largely contributed to a poor diet high in fat and sugar but low in actual nutritional value. Taking into consideration the fact that Americans have also become increasingly sedentary, it makes sense that obesity has become a big problem in our country.
- If you have health problems related to obesity, weight loss very well may solve them. Some patients find they no longer need to take certain medications once they have lost weight (of course, ask your doctor before you stop taking any medicines).
Take Control of Your Life
- The effects of obesity aren’t just physical. Obesity can have a major impact on your life emotionally as well.
- Think of what you would have the confidence to do if you were confident in the way you looked. Would you ask someone on a date? Would you get a different job, or try something new? Don’t allow your weight to stand in your way any longer.
- Our Hilton Head obesity clinic helps people just like you every day achieve their weight loss goals, even the ones they never imagined possible.
- The hCG diet also reforms your eating habits; during your time on the diet, you’ll eat fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. After the diet, you’ll have the knowledge, strength, and willpower to choose healthy meals over junk food.
Don’t wait until you already have major health problems to start losing weight and feeling better. Start today! Call us now to schedule your free consultation with a well trained and experienced weight loss doctor.