- hCG Weight Loss
- Natural Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Hormone Therapy
- Contact Us
Will the hCG Diet Get Rid of Cellulite?
Most women, as well as some men, have some cellulite on their bodies following puberty. But for people who are significantly overweight, cellulite can become a very noticeable and embarrassing condition. Which begs the question: Can the hCG diet get rid of cellulite?
What is Cellulite?
- Cellulite refers to the dimpled skin that can appear on the thighs, hips, butt, or stomach. Some people say it looks like cottage cheese or an orange peel.
- Cellulite is caused by fat pockets that push up against the tissue under a person’s skin.
- Genetics play a role in whether you will have cellulite. Again, almost everyone (especially women) has some cellulite! However, people who have too much body fat are especially likely to have problems with cellulite because their body fat is more visible.
- Many people find cellulite unattractive and look for ways to reduce the appearance of cellulite on their bodies.
- Treatments for cellulite such as laser therapy, massage, or salon wrap treatments only temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite. If you’re looking for a more permanent solution, you need to rid your body of as much fat at possible and tone up the areas affected. Weight loss with hCG means losing large amounts of fat.
- Liposuction is not very effective at treating cellulite because it rids the body of deeply stored fat, not the fat near the skin’s surface, which is what cellulite is. Plus, it is a costly surgical procedure.
- Using the hCG diet plan to accomplish weight loss is a good way to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Using the hCG Diet to Get Rid of Cellulite
- Don’t be fooled – creams and lotions to get rid of cellulite do not work. That’s because cellulite is caused by what’s under your skin, not what’s on it.
- Many people see a reduction in the appearance of cellulite following the fat loss caused by the hCG diet.
- Losing weight on the hCG diet and then exercising to tone the thighs, butt, and other affected areas is the best way to improve the appearance of cellulite and firm your entire body.
So, does the hCG diet get rid of cellulite? Each person’s body is different, of course, but we will say that for many people, the hCG diet does indeed alleviate cellulite and improve skin appearance. Interested in learning more about our Savannah hCG clinic? Call us today and schedule your complimentary consultation.
Tagged with: hCG diet get rid of cellulite