- hCG Weight Loss
- Natural Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Hormone Therapy
- Contact Us
Many factors go into weight loss; it is more than eating healthy and exercising the right way, it is a combination of properly taking care of your body. However, if you are not invested in eating clean and making smart choices, your weight loss results will be compromised.
The stigma around the word “healthy” makes us think tasteless, bland, and gives us the impression that no matter how many fruits and vegetables we eat, our body won’t be full. Here are a few foods that can help change your perspective:
- Try oatmeal but add in fruits, nuts (or any bite sized snack) and cinnamon, vanilla or any seasoning to satisfy your sweet tooth craving.
- Skip your basic bacon, egg and cheese and go for a tastier, more unique meal by eating a avocado toast on wheat bread with a fried egg on the side.
- Sandwiches can be healthy! Make a chicken panini with avocado, non-fat cheese, peppers and onions.
- A veggie quesadilla is a creative spin on a typical Mexican-style meal. Fill a whole-wheat quesadilla with non-fat cheese, corn, beans, tomatoes or any filling of your choosing.
- You don’t have to get rid of carbs! Stuffed sweet potatoes are a great way to fill that sweet tooth craving.
- Do you love pizza? You don’t have to give it up to lose weight! Try a pizza with whole-wheat pita as the crust, and top with your favorite veggies or meats and low-fat pizza sauce.
The hCG diet is a revolutionary solution for getting rid of unwanted body fat. To learn more about our hCG diet, or to schedule your first appointment, call us today!