- hCG Weight Loss
- Natural Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Hormone Therapy
- Contact Us
Explaining the HCG 500 Calorie Diet
In response to questions that arose regarding the HCG 500 calorie diet, our HCG clinic in Savannah wishes to put all your fears and concerns at rest by providing information about this remarkable weight loss program.
Do I have to starve myself to lose weight with HGC?
– You most definitely do not need to starve yourself to lose weight using the HGC diet program. You’ll be happy to hear that not only will you not have to starve yourself, but also you won’t even need to feel hungry!
– The HGC diet in Savannah boasts how you need only to consume 500 calories a day and not feel an ounce of hunger.
Let us explain how it works:
– HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is a hormone that kicks the metabolism into high gear, burning the stored fat in the body. Your body can then feed on this broken down fat, which nourishes it. As a result, you won’t have to eat as much to keep your body fed, hence the 500-calorie diet.
– Pregnant women produce the HCG hormone during pregnancy, and it helps them control their ‘baby weight’.
– HCG is administered through injections. Patients who agree to participate in the HCG diet no longer feel the need to consume more than 500 calories a day because of the broken down fat in the body. You may think its far-fetched in the beginning; however, it makes perfect sense once you investigate the premise.
Am I allowed to eat any kind of food while on the HCG 500 calorie diet?
– The Equilibrium HCG diet menu has more than enough delicious food choices for you.
– The HCG shopping list in Savannah is available to help you pick out your supplies. Plan your meals better with our recommended preparation methods.
– We aim to provide quality information on the HCG diet. If you’d like to discuss the HCG diet further, you can schedule a consultation with us today!