- hCG Weight Loss
- Lifestyle Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Hormone Therapy
- Contact Us
The Equilibrium Weight Loss Plan vs. Slim Fast – A Comparison by the Savannah Clinic
What is Slim Fast?
The Slim Fast diet incorporates snacks, pasta, bars, soups and shakes to replace some of your regular meals. By controlling your snacks and meals, it becomes much easier to control the nutrition content of what you’re eating. It gives emphasis to physical activity and sensible eating to help you lose 1-2 pounds per week. Six meals/snacks with two of those meals and one snack from the Slim Fast product line are part of the program.
What is the Equilibrium Weight Loss Plan?
The Equilibrium Weight Loss Plan has caught the eye of thousands of people from all over because you can lose 30 pounds in just a month. You can achieve rapid and sustainable weight loss without the hunger pains. Despite only consuming 500 calories a day, you won’t be starving your body because it will be busy metabolizing your fat stores for fuel.
– The Slim Fast Weight Loss Plan uses their products to replace some of your meals; however, it could also be inconvenient to have to purchase those products when out of state. It could also be quite costly in the long run, seeing as you’d have to purchase at least 3 products per day.
– The Equilibrium Weight Loss Plan doesn’t include a physical component, unlike the Slim Fast diet.
– The Slim Fast diet only helps you lose 1-2 pounds per week, while the Equilibrium Weight Loss Plan can help you lose around 30 pounds in just 30 days.
– The Slim Fast diet isn’t a good candidate for long-term weight loss because people often gain all the weight back once they start to eat real food again. The Equilibrium Weight Loss Plan helps in both rapid and sustainable weight loss because it speeds up your metabolism.
– Slim Fast users have complained about the unsatisfying products that they have to consume, which is why it’s likely for them to binge. The Equilibrium Weight Loss Plan lets you choose from a menu of delicious and nutritious foods as part of your 500-calorie requirement.
The Savannah Clinic encourages you to try out the Equilibrium Weight Loss Plan in your quest for a healthier, sexier lifestyle. Contact us now to get started!