- hCG Weight Loss
- Natural Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Hormone Therapy
- Contact Us
If you have struggled with your weight, there's a good chance you are also facing problems with cellulite. Cellulite can make you feel self conscious about showing off your body on the beach or wearing shorts. Luckily, there is a way to fix the problem; the hCG diet can help you reduce cellulite and feel confident showing off your body.
What is Cellulite?
- Cellulite is that dimpled, wrinkled, lumpy appearance that often shows up on the thighs, butt, and/or stomach. Some people compare it to an "orange peel" or "cottage cheese."
- Cellulite may appear to be a skin problem, but it is actually caused by fat pushing up against the skin. What you are seeing are pockets of fat underneath the skin's surface.
- Many men, and almost all women, have some cellulite on their bodies, but that doesn't make it any less undesirable.
- Cellulite can become a particularly noticeable problem if you are overweight, since cellulite is caused by body fat.
Reduce Cellulite Using the hCG Diet
- Forget expensive creams, lotions, or spa treatments that claim to reduce cellulite. These only treat the skin, and therefore do not work in the long term (if at all).
- To reduce cellulite, you must get down to the source of the problem (the fat), rather than just the surface (the skin).
- The only effective way to get rid of cellulite is to lose body fat, pure and simple.
- However, don't think you can just get liposuction or other surgery and fix the problem. These treatments usually only get rid of deep fat, and cellulite is caused by fat right underneath the skin's surface (plus, surgery is painful and costly).
- The hCG diet causes the body to burn fat quickly. As you lose the fat underneath the skin, your cellulite will decrease.
- During weight loss with hCG, your body does not lose muscle mass - only fat. Toning the effected areas and losing extra body fat is the only way to reduce the appearance of unsightly cellulite.
- As an added bonus, the hCG diet plan is also great for your skin, helping keep it tighter and more elastic.
No related posts.
Tagged with: reduce cellulite diet