- hCG Weight Loss
- Natural Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Hormone Therapy
- Contact Us
One of the hardest things to get rid of, no matter how much weight you lose, is cellulite. Although a lot of times cellulite can just be hereditary, or something that comes natural to your body, it can make it hard to be yourself in a bathing suit, or just everyday clothes. The good news is, hCG can help you reduce your cellulite and be more confident in your own skin. Here's an overview on what cellulite actually is, and how hCG can help you get rid of it, once and for all. If you have struggled with your weight, there's a good chance you are also facing problems with cellulite. Cellulite can make you feel self conscious abo.
What is Cellulite?
- Cellulite is the dimpled, "cottage cheese" appearance that often shows up on the thighs, butt, and/or stomach.
- Cellulite may appear to be a skin problem, but it is actually caused by fat pushing up against the skin. What you are seeing are pockets of fat underneath the skin's surface.
- Many men, and almost all women, have some cellulite on their bodies, but that doesn't make it any less undesirable.
- Cellulite can become more noticeable, the more overweight you are, because it's determined by your amount of body fat.
How to Reduce Cellulite Using the hCG Diet
- Although many creams and spa treatments claim to reduce cellulite, they are only treating the skin, and are not long-term solutions for getting rid of the fat that is causing the cellulite.
- To reduce cellulite, you must get down to the source of the problem (the fat), rather than just the surface (the skin).
- Although you may want to take an easier way out, opposed to the "old-fashioned way," surgeries like liposuction won't get rid of the cellulite either. These treatments only get rid of deep fat, and cellulite is caused by fat right underneath the skin's surface.
- The hCG diet causes the body to burn fat quickly. As you lose the fat underneath the skin, your cellulite will decrease.
- During weight loss with hCG, your body does not lose muscle mass - only fat. Toning the effected areas and losing extra body fat is the only way to reduce the appearance of unsightly cellulite.
- Adding hCG to your diet also helps with skin elasticity, keeping your body fit and tight.