- hCG Weight Loss
- Natural Weight Loss
- Weight Maintenance
- Hormone Therapy
- Contact Us
The hCG diet program has become increasingly popular, so of course, many hCG companies have sprung up online, selling hCG in pill form, often called "hCG drops." But at our clinic, we believe using hCG homeopathic drops makes the hCG diet much less effective, which is why we only use injections.
Why hCG injections are better than homeopathic drops
- The creator of the hCG diet, British doctor ATW Simeons, gave his patients injections. His hCG diet plan, described in his manuscript "Pounds & Inches," has been helping people lose weight since it was published in 1954. Simeons specifies that the hCG should be injected into the body. We try to stay as close to Dr. Simeons' plan as possible because it works so well.
- Homeopathic hCG drops are a diluted form of the hormone, meaning the drops are much less potent than the injections.
- Homeopathic drops have been made illegal by the FDA, which is a good reason not to use them. The FDA actually called homeopathic hCG products a form of "economic fraud" because they simply do not work.
- Some people may wish to use the drops rather than the injections due to a fear of needles, but to do so is only limiting the amount of weight you could lose on the diet. If you are going to spend the time and effort completing the diet, you might as well use the most beneficial form of hCG.
The hCG injections used in our clinic
- At our Savannah hCG diet clinic, we only use high quality injections. We do not sell homeopathic hCG drops because they do not work!
- We obtain our hCG legally and ethically.
- We require our patients to have a prescription for hCG before beginning the diet program.
- The debate of hCG homeopathic drops vs. injections is no contest in our book- the best, most effective form of hCG is the injections, hands down.
Tagged with: hCG homeopathic drops vs. injections